CORONAVIRUS (COVID 19) RESOURCES
We recognize that information and misinformation is prevalent during this time and it can be hard to tell fact from fiction. Please consider using the official State of Alaska and the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) for education and information about Coronavirus.
– Practice social distancing and limit non-essential travel whenever possible
– Wash hands often with soap and water; if not available, use hand sanitizer
– Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
– Avoid contact with people who are sick
– If you’re sick, stay home and avoid close contact with others and cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing
As of May 4th, we will be taking regular appointments. Pre-screening for COVID19 symptoms will continue and waiting room occupancy will be limited as social distancing of 6 feet and wearing masks is still required. For those patients who are deemed high-risk and wish to continue telehealth services, we will still be providing this service.
NTC Clinic has COVID19 testing available in Ninilchik. To make an appointment, please call 907-567-3970.
TELEMEDICINE SERVICES NOW AVAILABLE
Start a Telemedicine call with Ninilchik Clinic
Services & Programs
The Ninilchik Traditional Council provides health services in the Ninilchik area and is also a source of assistance and referrals to other medical facilities in Alaska. Health and well being are important tribal values and NTC encourages all people to improve or maintain their health of both body and mind. The principles of health and good medicine provide a strong foundation for personal achievements, community success, and cultural enrichment.
Use the tabs below to navigate between the programs and services our Health and Community department provides.
Health & Wellness Club